Nursing sports bra - Fit2feed Confetti
The Fit2Feed Bra is one of a kind when it comes to high intensity, high impact exercise.
This phenomenal maternity bra is not only stylish, practical and discreet, but also provides exceptional comfort and support during vigorous exercise.
Are your current sports bras lacking in comfort and support?
Are you tired of having to change your bra during or after training to breastfeed?
The Fit2Feed Nursing Sports Bra is trusted by thousands of mums around the world... but don't take our word for it, here's what one of our mums said...
"Everything I wanted it to be. This bra is fantastic. I wasn't sure which one to choose because I always had small breasts until I started breastfeeding. I avoid anything that might make them uncomfortable because they are huge. This means I haven't done any exercise since my son was born six months ago. My new maternity bra arrived this morning and I immediately took it out to test it. I LOVE IT! I was so comfortable the whole race, not once did I think of bouncing. When I got home, I was able to easily feed my son before he jumped in the shower which means I can take him out while I exercise I am delighted and would highly recommend this bra to breastfeeding mums as it provides a great support." -Lauren.
The Fit2Feed bra is a serious game-changer for super active moms who want to train hard while breastfeeding.
- COLOUR: Black Confetti.
- SIZES: XS to 2XL. Please refer to our size guide.
- PIP SIZE: Designed for cup sizes A to E.
- BASIN TYPE: Cups molded in encapsulating firm foam.
- BRA TYPE: Active maternity bra.
- SUPPORT LEVEL: Maximum support for high impacts.
- BREASTFEEDING: Cups that can be folded down by pressure.
- BREAST PADS: Lightly padded.
- BACK: Sleek adjustable back.
- FABRIC: Superior fabric and high-tech construction.
- NURSING PILLOW: 95% cotton/5% elastane.
- FABRIC: 82% nylon/ 18% elastane.
- FINISH: Smooth finish offering a beautiful shape.
NB: For DD+ breast sizes, try our Ultimate bra. If you have a larger back and smaller chest (12B or 14B/C), this bra may not be your best option.